MoEa - Vegan Sneaker - Cactus Green
Highly resistant, breathable and comfortable sneakers made from CactusSkin, a low carbon & cruelty-free innovative bio-material. Premium manufactured in Portugal with fully certified materials, the Cactus style is a fashionable alternative to both destructive leather and plastic sneakers.
Cactus skins and oil from the Mexican desert are crushed to make Cactus leather into a wearable material.
- Handcrafted in Portugal, Guimarães
- Upper: 40% cactus skin, 32% organic cotton, 28% bioPU, made in Mexico
- Rubber sole: 40% recycled rubber, 60% natural rubber
- The sole is strong and sewed to the upper
- Lining: 75% bamboo & 25% polyester, OEKO TEX 10
- Insoles: 75% recycled wood, 25% polyester foam and are removable
- Laces: 100% organic cotton laces, certified GOTS 100
- Labels: 100% recycled polyester
- Vegan & water-based glues
- 100% recycled cardboard
This model has been audited and certified :
- Peta Approved VEGAN
- USDA bio-preferred
- OEKO TEX standard 1
- GOTS 100
- Global recycled Standards
- Low Carbon Product
It is fully recyclable into new soles.